Today is the new lockdown for people in Wales.
This is till Monday 9th November 2020.
For many of us we have already been in local lockdown for a few weeks now.
We will get though this together.
But to do this we all need to be in it together. We can do this by:-
- Staying home
- Washing our hands often, not just when at home.
- Wearing face mask when we have to go out.
- Stay 2-meters apart (2 arms long or 3 steps apart)
- Phone a friend to see how they are. we all need to talk to someone.?
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help.?
- Try and keep busy. this will pass the time.
- Go out for a short walk.
- But most of all stay safe.