Over 100 iPads have be given out to all our members. in RCT, Merthyr and Blaenau Gwent.
This is so that:-
- Members can keep in touch with staff if they have any problems with benefits or understand what is going on.
- So that members can help and keep in touch with other members.
- so that the members can socialise with weekly quizzes, bingo. these run on a Thursday evening.
- weekly meeting with staff on updates.
- All this means is that the members are not left feeling lonely and isolated.
All this has only been possible because we received funding From:-
- Community Foundation in Wales
- Leeds Building Society
We will be eternally grateful for their help, because non of this would have been possible without there support in these tough times. So a big Thanks you to your all