I hope that you all had a Merry Christmas.
Has of 27th December 2021 there will be restrictions put in to place. This is to stop the newer strain of COVID-19 spreading across Wales.
We must still:-
- wear face-masks unless you are exempt and if you are exempt then you you should carry your card to say that you are, otherwise you could be asked to put on a mask before entering shops etc.
- stay 2 meters apart.
- Take a LFT before going out to meet with other people. this will help to slow down the spread and keep our loved ones safe and sound.
- Has many of us to please take up our jabs ASAP, There is nothing to be worried about.
- More than 6 people are not allowed to meet in public places ie pubs or restaurants.
- large numbers are not allowed to meet up for parties, even if this is in the home. Large fines will be given out if this happens. By all means enjoy yourselves but in small numbers.
- Funerals and Weddings are also going back to smaller numbers for the time being.
- If you are unfortunate to get a positive test then please do not go out and inform anyone who you may have come in to contact with, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. And they must self isolate for 7 days until they have had 2 Negative LFT On days 6 & 7. and have no other symptoms.
Nightclubs and large Venues will all be closed until further notice. Sports games are all going to be played behind closed doors for the time being.
So I leave you now wishing you all a very Happy New Year and a VERY SAFE one at that, you don’t have to be in a crowd to enjoy yourself.
See you all in the New Year