Many shops are now open, but there are still rule that need to be followed.
Masks must be worn
Stay 2 meters apart
2 households can meet up outside, this will change to 6 people from any number of households meeting up outside, children do not count.
Things will be chancing again on Monday 26th April 2021.
- Outside hospitality Pubs and Restaurants will be allowed to open people are being encouraged to pre-book with detail of all the details of who is attending for Track and Trace.Face masks are to be worn, other than when you are eating or drinking. But masks must be put on if you are going inside. Tables and chairs are not to be moved has the are all placed at safe distance apart to come under the social distancing rules.
2. Outside attractions are allowed to reopen.
3. Wedding receptions can take place outdoors, but are limited to 30 people only.
4. Organised outdoor activities for up to 30 People can take place.
Things will change again on 3rd May 2021 if rates of infection do not rise.
1. Gyms and leisure and fitness facilities could re-open.
2. Extended households maybe able to allow 2 households to have contact indoors forming a bubble.
17th May 2021 Wales could enter level 3
1. Children indoor activities would be able to resume
2. Organised indoor activities of adults would be allowed to resume, limited to 15 people
ie. exercise classes
3. Community centres will be allowed to open
- All information correct at time of posting